UKMSSB Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 – Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has released a latest recruitment notification at official website www.ukmssb.org for the selection of 314 Medical Officer. UKMSSB invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the below said posts on or before 2nd of January 2019. If you were looking for this opportunity may grab this chance by submitting your applications ONLINE via UKMSSB official website.
Prior to filling up an application form for this vacancy, you are advised to go through this blog to get essential details of this vacancy or may refer its official advertisement to get required details to avoid any kind of mistakes while submitting your online application.
UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment 2019-20
|Name Of The Organisation||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)
|Name Of The Posts||Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Posts|
|Number Of Posts||314 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||01st December 2019|
|Starting Date To Register||03rd December 2019|
|Last Date To Register||02nd January 2020|
Candidates applying for Uttarakhand Medical Officer Recruitment must possess MD/ DNM in relevant specialization from Uttarakhand government recognized university/institution.
As on 01st July 2019, the Contenders Age Limits must be as follows
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation as per norms
The applying candidates should pay the application fee for the UKMSSB Medical Officer Application Form that is to be submitted.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.2,000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs.1,000/-
Selected candidates for UKMSSB Medical Officer Jobs will receive the best and impressive pay scale of Rs 56,100/- to Rs 1,77,500/- along with the allowances.
Selection Procedure to be followed
For the filling of 314 UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Jobs, the following rounds will be followed.
- MBBS Marks
- PG Diploma Specialization
- Viva Test
How to Apply for UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Visit official website of UKMSSB – www.ukmssb.org
- Click On the Recent Updates.
- Find the UKMSSB Detail Advertisement for the post of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer (PMHS-UTTARAKHAND).
- Open it and Go in following the information.
- Those who are eligible click on “Apply Online”.
- Then choose “Click Here to Apply Online for the Post of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer.
- DO OTPR Registration first.
- Then complete the details in the UKMSSB Medical Officer Application Form carefully.
- Upload a Photo and also Signature.
- Download the hard copy of it for further use.
To Apply Online – http://ukmssbonline.in/Public/Index