|UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 has been circulated at www.uppsc.up.nic.in for job searchers. If you were looking for a government job in this sector may grab this opportunity through submitting your application form online. Before applying for UPPSC Vacancy 2019, candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria that is added below for your reference. As per official notification, 309 deserving candidates will be selected for the mentioned post. For job seekers, we have added below essential requirement of this vacancy. Essential details of UPPSC Recruitment 2019 added below for your quick reference, we have also added official advertisement link to get complete information of this vacancy.|
UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Essential Details
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Sector/Organization||Public Service Commission, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh|
|No. of Vacancies||309|
|Last Date to Apply||13-01-2020|
Grade Pay – 4800/-
|Name of the Posts||Age Requirement|
|Block Education Officer (BEO)||Candidate’s age should be 21 to 40 years as on 01-07-2019|
Bachelors degree in Education from a recognized University OR L.T. diploma in Basic Education from Government Basic Training College or who hold a degree or diploma or certificate of any special course of training in Basic Education from any University or Board.
Candidates are required to pay application fee as mentioned below:
For General & OBC/EWS – 125/-
SC/ST – 65/-
For PH candidates – 25/-
Mode of Payment: Pay The Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or E-Challan.
|Essential Dates||Keep to Remember|
|Starting Date of Online Application||13th of December 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||13th of January 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee at Bank||10th of January 2020|
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019
|Candidates who are eligible & interested to apply for the said post, need to visit official website to submit their application ONLINE
Official Website to Apply Online – http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting http://uppsc.up.nic.in, Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
General/Good to Know Information
|Mode of Selection : Selection will be on the basis of written examination conducted UPSSC, Prayagraj Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPSC Official Notification||Link to Apply Online|
Status : Open
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online via www.uppsc.up.nic.in for the post of Engineer, Personnel Officer, Principal (Gr-II)/ Vice-Principal/Asst Director, Assistant Architect Planner, Research Officer Grade-2, Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer & Veterinary Medical Officer. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the latest released recruitment notification for the said posts. Interested & eligible candidates may apply to these posts through the prescribed format on or before 19 December 2019.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Notification||UPPSC Recruitment 2019: 89 Vacancies for Veterinary Medical Officer, Research Officer and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 25, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 19, 2019|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Engineering, Medical , Other Functional Area|
UPPSC Latest Released Recruitment Notification 2019 Post Details
- Engineer- 1 Post
- Personnel Officer – 1 Post
- Principal (Gr-II)/ Vice-Principal/ Asst Director – 52 Posts
- Assistant Architect Planner – 6 Posts
- Research Officer Grade-2– 1 Post
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer– 1 Post
- Veterinary Medical Officer – 27 Posts
- Engineer, Principal (Gr-II)/ Vice-Principal/ Asst Director – Candidate should have a degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Personnel Officer – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Assistant Architect Planner – Candidate should have Degree in Agriculture or Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Research Officer Grade-2– Candidate should have a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer- Candidate should have a B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University.
- Veterinary Medical Officer – B.V.Sc. & A.H.
Candidates age should be 21 to 40 years, to get more details, kindly refer its official advertisement
In the ON-LINE Application process after completing the procedure of first stage, category wise prescribed fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage.
The prescribed fee for different categories is as below:
- Unreserved – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line (General) processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line Class processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =Rs. 25/-
- Dependents of the-According to the original category Freedom Fighters mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4
- 7- Ex-Serviceman – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019
Interested & eligible candidates may apply for MSRLS Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 16 December 2019. Candidates are advised to go through this blog thoroughly to get complete details of this recruitment notification or review its official advertisement available its official website or link added below for reference.
UPSC – Essential Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application for UPPSC Recruitment 2019: 19 November 2019
- Last date for submission of online application for UPPSC Recruitment 2019: 19 December 2019
- Last date for submission of online application fee: 19 December 2019
Official Advertisement & Online Application – http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html