WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification has been released at www.wbhrb.in for the selection of 70 Pharmacist Grade III & Laboratory Assistant in West Bengal. We are pleased to inform that it is a good news for the candidates were waiting for this vacancy may grab this opportunity by submitting their applications on or before last date of this vacancy. Candidates who are interested & eligible don’t forget to apply for this job on or before 24th of Oct’19.
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen for the announced post, candidates who hold the required eligibility may start submitting their application from 17th of October 2019. Candidates are advised to review the eligibility requirement of this vacancy prior to applying for the latest WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2019. Required details of this job added below for quick reference. Also, candidates are advised to go through its official notification to avoid any kind of ambiguity while submitting their online applications.
WBHRB Vacancy 2019 Comprehensive Details
Job Location: West Bengal
Application Mode: Online
Application to be submitted from: 17-10-2019
Last date to submit application: 24-10-2019
Total No. of Vacancies + Post Details:
Pharmacist Grade III – 61 Posts
Laboratory Assistant – 9 Posts
WBHRB Jobs 2019 Eligibility Requirement
WBHRB Pharmacist Grade III:
- Essential Qualification: The candidate must be passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board and also equivalent to the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology. Candidate must have the two Years of Diploma Course in Pharmacy (or) Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy Recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
- Age Requirement – Candidate age should not be more than 39 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Essential Qualification:Pharm./B.Tech(Chemical/Pharmaceutical)/B.Sc.(HonsIn Chemistry) or Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects with 4 years of experience in any analytical Laboratory. Desirable qualification: M.Pharm./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Chemistry).
- Age Requirement: Candidates age should not be more than 32 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Pay Scale For Pharmacist Grade III – Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/-, ( Entry Pay Rs. 7,440/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 3600/-) (Pay Band 3 of ROPA 09 Rules)
- Pay Scale For Laboratory Assistant – Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/-, [ PB 2, Grade Pay – Rs. 2900/-]. Other allowances are admissible as per the Board.
Selection Process to be followed:
- Selection will be made through Written Test and Interview for both Posts
Application Fee to be paid:
- For GEN/OBC Candidates – Rs. 160/-
- For SC / ST / PWD – No Fee
How to apply for WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019:
- Visit official website www.wbhrb.in
- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will be displayed on the screen.
- You need to find out the Advertisement for Lab Assistant and Pharmacist Grade III post Notifications.
- To Click on Apply Online link and update the required details of the Application Form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- At last, pay the Application Fee for category wise.
- Download WBHRB Pharmacist Application Form 2019.
- Take a printout of this and keep it for future reference
Official Advertisement – Go here
Official website : https://www.wbhrb.in